Air Optix Aqua (3 lenses)

95% recommends
Free delivery for this product
In stock
Estimated dispatch date Wednesday 7.12. select attributes...
Add to order €9.89
Add a solution:
Add a solution:
Gelone Solution 360 ml
Free delivery for this product
Free gift worth up to €8.99 for orders over €80.00

Air Optix Aqua Monthly Contact Lenses

Air Optix Aqua contacts are monthly disposable lenses by Alcon designed for daily wear. The silicone-hydrogel material used in these contact lenses is Lotrafilcon B (67%) and the remaining 33% is water. The lenses' high level of oxygen permeability allows for occasional overnight wear on an extended wearing schedule. This>package contains three lenses.

Read more about Air Optix Aqua.

Regarding the oxygen permeability of these lenses, are you concerned about the difference between values indicated on our website and those on the box? No worries, they are completely the same! On our website, we use an industry-standard number showing oxygen permeability in relation to thickness of the lens -- shown as (Dk/t). This is a value calculated by dividing the oxygen permeability of the lens (Dk) by the thickness of the lens (t). Most manufacturers provide a (Dk/t), which is why we've chosen to use it for all our products. However, your box of lenses may only show the (Dk) value. This just means that your box is showing the base value. It also means that there is, in fact, no difference between the number we show and the one that's on your box.

Properties - Air Optix Aqua (3 lenses)

Manufacturer: Alcon
BC: 8.60
DIA: 14.20
Pack size: 3 lenses
Expiration: 12 months and more
Oxygen permeability: 138 Dk/t
Replacement schedule: 30 Days
Water content: 33%
Product name: Air Optix Aqua
Power range: from -10.00 to +6.00
Lenses Material: Lotrafilcon B
UV filter: No
Extended or overnight wear: Yes
Medical Device: Yes

Gelone Eye Drops 10 ml


  • Soothes dry and sensitive eyes
  • Creates a film that protects the eyes
  • Can be used on all types of contact lenses
Just: €4.10 Add to basket


239 of our customers recommend this product

Comments (3)

Do you have any questions?
Leroy Davies

One of the better monthly contact lenses. You can tell they've really focused on making them really comfortable for users. The added moisture is an amazing benefit that makes them really pleasing to wear.


Is there any mark or indication to know if these air optix aqua lenses are inside out? Can you tell me how to check this?


Hi Shelly, If the lens is right side out, you should be able to read "CIBA" or "OK" at the edge of the lens. If the lens is inside out, the engravings will be reversed. Carefully turn the lens right side out with your fingers.


Very pleased that you offer the option to buy boxes of 3 or 6. I had a great experience ordering with your company.