Eye Drops & Eye Sprays
Eye drops and eye sprays can significantly reduce discomfort associated with dry, red, or irritated eyes. By adding or replacing moisture, drops and sprays help users see clearly and comfortably. We work with licensed suppliers from all across the EU to provide you with tested, effective known-brands at excellent prices. Each type of drops or spray has its own formula and usage method in order to combat eye fatigue, dryness, irritation, allergies, and redness. Most are perfectly compatible with all types of soft or hard contact lenses. Be sure to always carefully read the instructions or consult your optician, ophthalmologist, or physician first, especially if you are suffering from more severe symptoms. Each product allows for easy, on-the-go application so order now to make sure you're no longer at risk of any unnecessary eye discomfort!
Types of eye drops and sprays
There are several different types of drops and sprays on the market to alleviate the discomfort of dry, irritated eyes. Eye drops are available in either liquid or gel formulas, both of which are compatible with contact lenses. If you find it difficult to apply traditional eye drops, you may prefer one of our convenient eye sprays.
- Gel drops: Gel formulas provide soothing comfort for tired and irritated eyes. They significantly improve the eyes' moisture and replace natural human tears by adhering to the eye. They have a thicker, more viscous formula that provides longer-lasting comfort.
- Liquid eye drops: Help keep eyes and contacts moisturised all day, and can also help wash away any particles causing irritation. They replace your natural tears, protect against environmental factors like wind or smoke, and can also ease discomfort due to seasonal allergies.
- Eye sprays: If you find applying eye drops from a dropper bottle uncomfortable, eye sprays offer the perfect solution. Eye sprays are applied to closed eyelids from a distance of approximately 10 cm, and the formula then penetrates the skin to provide the same moisture and comfort as traditional drops.
Eye drops can help with:
- Redness: Redness can occur as a result of fatigue or working on a computer for long periods of time. Eye drops help shrink the dilated blood vessels in the eye, reducing both the red appearance and any discomfort.
- Dry eyes: Tiredness and computer vision syndrome can also lead to dry eyes, as can environmental factors like wind and pollution. If you experience dry eyes, eye drops can help replace moisture and natural tears in your eyes whilst reducing inflammation.
- Allergies: Many of us are affected by seasonal or environmental allergies caused by pollen, dust, or even pet dander. If your allergies are causing itching or redness, eye drops and sprays can help decrease swelling and sensitivity to help you see clearly and comfortably.